Wednesday, November 29, 2006

You might be a doctoral student if...

Tonight I took Boogs (Heather) to study at the college of charleston library. It's really new and nice and an enjoyable atmosphere for studying if you go to the right place in the building. If you can get in the building that is.

We were walking in the rotating doors on the way in, and we both try to get in the same slot....annnnd we got stuck. and it would move an inch or two and then stop again....and move another inch or two and stop again. If you touch them they stop moving....and well, apparently the 2 of us with our bookbags on can't make ourselves very small to fit inside of this little slot. It was hillarious. There were tons of people around, and it felt like they were all staring at us, like, "who are these two morons who can't even get into the building?" I'm sure they weren't...or maybe they were...I dunno. I hope people were watching and were entertained by it. I know I would have loved to see that when I was studying.

Moral of the story: don't try to fit 2 at a time in the rotating doors to get into the CofC library. It won't be pretty....but will give you a GOOD laugh.

1 comment:

Mark "Sleeve" Smyers said...

obviously you two can't be left alone.