Wednesday, November 15, 2006

PUNCK.

OK, so this keeps making me chuckle, and I'm supposed to be studying, so why wouldn't I post a blog instead? haha.

Friday night - we're hanging out in Lindsay Koeper's wonderful apartment in Clemson. I don't even remember the whole scene - except for this:

Marie Hegler is sitting there next to me on the love seat - and begins spelling the word "punk" to the tune of the "B-I-N-G-O and bingo was his name-o" song. And the room suddenly gets silent and all you hear is Marie singing "P-U-N-C-K..." Then someone goes, wait - "did you just say P-U-N-C-K?? that is totally NOT how you spell that." And she was totally oblivious to it...and it was AWESOME.

The room erupted with laughter and it was beautiful. For the rest of the night, the "p-u-n-c-k" was sung directed towards Marie at random times.

I'm sure you had to be there to think it was funny...but trust me, I'm still laughin' at the thought.

Glorious.

2 comments:

Mark "Sleeve" Smyers said...

(Don't worry...I got your back KT)

I was there and it was actually funny people. Even though it may not sound like it.

Anonymous said...

hahaha linds told me about that...i thought it was funny:)
megoooooo