Wednesday, November 01, 2006

yes, you

You should read chapters 1-3 in Romans right now. Yes, it might be a little lengthy, but seriously - it won't take more than 3 minutes of your time. So do it. It's good stuff. You had 3 minutes to check this blog and read it - and believe me, the Bible says WAY more good stuff than I will ever say. So now, go read that.

It's truth. You can't hide truth.

So, right now....get out your Bible, or if you don't have one near you write yourself a note to read it when you get home, or if you don't even own one, ask me, b/c I will give you one....and read it. Or hey, you know what - google "NIV passage lookup" or something along those lines and type in Romans - and you will have the whole book at your fingertips in like 5 seconds.

No excuses, right?

Excellent.

Enjoy your reading - I hope and pray that God will speak. Or rather, that your heart will be open and you will listen, because I know that God is speaking.

Amen? Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie said...

Dear "poster of comment that has been deleted,"
We should talk soon. There are reasons. I like to hear your voice. I hope you are doing fantastic. :-)