Monday, November 27, 2006

my land.

I also forgot to mention in my last post, that on the way up to Clemson Mark and I stopped and saw "my land."

that's right - I've had this land that I absolutely LOVE, and for the past few years everytime I drive by I say, "that's gonna be mine one day." I've never driven up in it though....

sooooooooo, on the way up, I said it - so we turned around and drove up the dirt road, and it was BEAUTIFUL. Seriously - we both fell in love. We drove up to the top of a hill, parked, and got out, and just admired it....and dreamt....and watched the sunset.

It was fantastic. If you have some money you want to loan me so I can purchase this piece of heaven...just let me know.

3 comments:

Mark "Sleeve" Smyers said...

You folks have no idea how great this land is. Seriously...a dream come true.

Good times babe. Good times.

Anonymous said...

y'all have land...that's just plain cute:) congrats guys

Katie said...

hahaha - thanks boogs. ;-)