Tuesday, November 07, 2006

PRESENTING....


The newest edition in my family, Anna Grace.

It's amazing how much you can love someone who has only been in the world for a day, who I've never even held, and who I just laid eyes on for the first time an hour ago. The moment I saw her I was glowing...beaming. She's my brother's little girl. He's a daddy. It's amazing.

"Innocence is beautiful." -M.H.

That is the truth. The undeniable truth. She is so pure, so beautiful. So wonderfully beautiful.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is truly beautiful! It is amazing that love can come so quickly when a baby comes into the world. My brother will be having a baby next summer. I can't wait!! Congrats Auntie Katie!

Anonymous said...

You are truly beautiful as well. She must take after her aunt.

Anonymous said...

I want to eat her! :) And I think she has your chin :)

Katie said...

aw, thanks Marissa! Guess what?? I get to see you this weekend!! wooohoo! Man, I'm pumped for you to enter the world of being an Aunt (if you aren't already). It's awesome.

Rachel, you can't eat her...then I won't have a niece anymore...although she makes me want to do the same thing. haha. You know, I've been told that I have a hot chin...maybe she'll grow up to be as good lookin' as her aunt one day. haha, SIKE. ;-)

Katie said...

oh, and when I said Marissa - I meant Marisa. My b. :-)

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful!!! she's a lucky little baby to have such an amazing aunt like yourself. see YOU soon!!!