Wednesday, November 29, 2006

my baby....kind of but not really.


This is Cay, and she's the cutest puppy ever. No, she's not mine, but she is currently my roomate and we have been takin' a good many snoozes together lately. She's beautiful. I got up the other morning and took a shower and was getting ready for school and whatnot, and she was still curled up in my bed...and I came out of the bathroom, and she was in the position of the picture on the right...apparently I was a little too loud for her and had turned on the light - so she was trying to cover her face. I couldn't help but laugh at her...and then smile real big because she's just that great. Then she woke up, and was lookin' at me with those big eyes like she was saying "Katie, don't make me get up...please....look how cute and comfy I am." I'm convinced that she's pretty much in love with my fleece body pillow - because well, she makes herself right at home on that thing. Even if I happen to be sleeping on it...she likes to kick me out of position, which she does well, and take it on over. It's ok though - I let her have it - I mean, why would I ever want to use my own pillow? haha. No, but seriously, she's great - and I thought that picture of her covering her face was classic - so thought I'd share it. Three cheers for Cayenne....

No comments: