Monday, November 20, 2006

I hate when all there is left to do is write but there are no words.

How can words ever live up to the depth of the emotion you feel?

How do you express something that is so overwhelmingly heavy that it seemingly covers your heart?

You can't. I can't.

All that is left is hurt.
All that is left are pieces lying on the ground.
All that is left is the shit that is being thrown in my face.

There is no care. No concern. No feeling. No emotion. No respect. Only twisting the knife a little deeper. Sinking in a little bit further. Drawing just a little more hurt from the well that I thought had already run dry. Squeeze every last bit that you can. Twist me and ring me until you get every last drop.

Drink up. I hope you're full. I hope you got what you wanted.
Because you've sufficiently emptied me.
And now I'm gone.

No comments: