Sunday, February 05, 2006

You just think you know me....

So, I got one of these "getting to know your friends" email....and I have a test on Tuesday - so why would I not fill it out instead of study? haha.


1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? White with blue and green around the outside

2.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Rapid Interpretation of EKG's, Orthopedic Assessment and lots of other text books -- and slowly but surely, when I have time "My Friend Leonard" by James Frey

3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE? I usually put her in a black skirt on Sundays, she prefers red the other days of the week. The skirt gives her a little "freedom" to run around, it's not as confining as blue jeans.

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Hmmm...I LOVE games...all of them. I'm a big fan of Cranium, Taboo and Scattegories...and Battle of the Sexes is really fun too if you're playin' with the right people.

5. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? the smell that dog pee makes when it's been sitting on the carpet for a long time, or when it's turned that gross "sour" smell -- yikes that's a bad one.

6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET
UP IN THE MORNING? I usually turn off my alarm and think, man I wish I had a few more minutes.

7. FAVORITE COLOR? I don't discriminate...but I'll be honest, I usually tend to gravitate towards green

8. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? I'm not a playa hata

9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? depends on who's calling. :-0

10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? If I tell all of you, you'll steal it...and I don't want there to be hundreds of Nebukkenezzer's running around...I mean, uhh...crap.

11. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? chocolate

12. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? well, I used to not speed....but then I became friends with people of bad influence -- (throat clear...Erin and Bri)

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No, but I do like to cuddle with things, whether it be a person or a pillow or an animal, but no, no stuffed animals at the present time make their home in my bed.

14. DO YOU LIKE THUNDER STORMS? mmm hmmm....they are NICE

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? I drove my sister's 89 Toyota Corolla while she was away at college - but my first very own car was a 91 Honda Prelude...."Prey" was her name and we were tight.

16. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Sho' do.

17. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Traveler of the world to hangout and meet people and see beautiful places. I'm pretty sure I'll have that job one day - but I'm still trying to figure out how to make money doing it - haha. (I'll be accepting donations - so feel free to mail your contributions - they will be tax deductable)

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? What are you trying to say? My natural color is bad??

19. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL, OR HALF EMPTY? What glass? I've always been trying to figure out what glass everybody's always talking about. If you have any idea where I can find this "glass" please let me know...or if you have any information of it's wherabouts I will be offering a cash reward.

20. FAVORITE MOVIE(s)? WAY too many great ones to name. But I will throw a couple out there: Remember the Titans, The Sandlot

21. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? I do, and I pride myself on that...I worked hard in keyboarding class in High School -- whereas I'm sure all those slackers that were in my class playing Solitare the whole time are going to have carpal tunnel syndrome one day very soon...muhahaha.

22. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? my computer case and not too much else...I'm sure there's a little dust taking up residence under there too, if I'd have to guess.

23. YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 10 - (14 comes in second)

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Anything Clemson is playing, college football, college basketball, and cheerleading...seriously, I love to watch cheerleading on tv.

25. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN? I'm pretty much invinsible....kinda like Chuck Norris.

26. PERSON MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? stupid question.

27. PERSON LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL? I cheated...it's not an email.

28. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Can I choose Honey Mustard?? (but i'm a big fan of all condiments...except mayonnaise...I draw the line when someone's about to plop a big scoop of lard on my sandwhich)

29. BURGER OR HOT DOGS? Depends on my mood....and how hungry I am, because let's be honest - one hot dog isn't gonna fill this girl up.

30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? fall or spring --- or well, any of them aside from winter....I am NOT a fan of cold weather....at all.

31. THE BEST PLACES THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? In the arms of the one I love....

what? I'm such a nerd. I'd have to say the Grand Canyon was really cool...sitting in the President's Suite at a Phoenix Suns game was cool, going up in the crown of Lady Liberty was fun, going atop the Empire State Building wasn't too shabby, Key West...INCREDIBLE, Washington D.C. is nice, but seriously, anywhere that I've ever been where I'm surrounded with people I love is absolutely the best thing in the world.

32. SCREENSAVERS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? I don't have a screensaver, it just turns black, but my background is a picture of my nephew, who is quite possibly the coolest kid in the world, with shaving cream all over his face holding a razor, pretending like he's a grown up like his daddy.

33. FAVORITE FAST FOOD? Chick-fil-A, Arby's or Wendy's

34. YOUR BIRTH NAME? Katie Marie Hogue

There ya have it folks...a lot of things you never wondered and probably don't really care about concerning this kid named Katie....but you sat there and read them anyways. You must have a test tomorrow too. haha. Amazing. Y'all have a good one --

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soooooo, got ticketed going 84 in a 70 couple weeks ago on I-26...so you can probably count me in for the fast driver's list...oh yeah......let's hang out soon for shizzle....
mego