Sunday, February 19, 2006

LOST in Tiger Town

OK, that was really weird. I was typing the "title" of this post, and I'm listening to some music while typing and well, as I was typing the word "lost" it was simultaneously sung in the song.

Matt Wertz: "and I'm lost, I'm lost, I'm lost inside of you..."
Just one of those fun, crazy moments that probably only I think is cool....

While, this is an amazing song - I wasn't referring to it in my title. I was referring to the tv show "LOST." Why, Katie? you may be thinking. Well, because I watched somewhere near 15 hours of it this weekend. That's right...15 hours.

AJ and I decided it'd be a great idea to get the first season (neither of us had ever seen it before) and 2 half-gallons of Blue Bell ice cream on Friday night to entertain ourselves, and just chill out and relax. And well, as you can see, it turned in to a little more than a Friday night affair. Allllll day Saturday we had a "lost" marathon in good ole 313, the Ridge. It was a cold/rainy day, so it was perfect. It was so great --- just to be able to chill out all day with absolutely amazing people. People came, and they went, but AJ and I were steadfast in our endeavors. And no, we still didn't finish all of season 1, despite our best efforts.

Aaaaaand I got to spend lots (and when I say lots, I mean like more than 12) of consecutive hours with my fabulous boyfriend, which ALWAYS puts a smile on my face.

Clemson is so refreshing. Always is. Like a breath of fresh air....(even if you stay inside all day.)

Gotta love it...

2 comments:

A.J. said...

i finished it katie....it was crazy! i needed you there girl. i think it was a weekend well spent! quality and quantity!

Katie said...

maaaaaaaan, I want to finish it so bad...I was just thinking about that tonight! Next time I'm there you might have to call up Sherman again so I can watch the last disc. And yes, I agree....time WELL spent. Thanks for hangin' out with me Age. :-) (and hey, when season 2 comes out on DVD - we'll have another bonding weekend)