Thursday, February 09, 2006

Patience vs. Patients

Today I was writing something, and in this writing I jotted down the "fruits of the spirit" - you know, "love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control...."

simple enough, right?

Apparently though, the nerd in me who attends a medical school wrote down "love, joy, peace, PATIENTS, kindness, goodness....." that's right, PATIENTS. Like, the people that go to a doctor's office, patients. Talk about emersion into school....yikes. haha.

It gave me a good laugh, so I thought I'd share, so that you can all laugh along with me.

2 comments:

A.J. said...

you don't fool me....i know better than to be fooled into thinking you are all school on the mind

Mark "Sleeve" Smyers said...

yup.....your a nerd.