Tuesday, January 03, 2006

RECAP

Well hello again. I'm going to take a little time to reflect over the past few days....feel free to read on if you wish...

Thursday night I got to go to Greecian Gardens with my friend Grant, in which we were by far the youngest people dining there that night. We were surrounded by middle-aged to elderly couples everywhere...it was quite funny. Then we watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith (a great movie) and proceeded to have a "friendly conversation" about the differences between guys and girls...he admitted that women were by far the superior gender and we moved on quickly....haha, riiiiiiight.

Friday was fabulous - I got to enjoy dinner at Macaroni Grill with Sleeve - which was filled with good food and excellent conversation. It was really great to get to see him and just hangout and talk for a few hours....and hopefully we will get to do so again very soon if I'm lucky.

Saturday was New Year's Eve - I went to Bri's house for about an hour and a half first and well...we'll just say it was really good to get to talk to her. She is such an encouragement - and I love being able to share my heart with her. After what was supposed to be a quick visit turned into an amazing hour and a half, I left and went to eat at Damon's downtown with Sleeve, Grant, and Jonathan Davis --- I was perhaps the luckiest girl in the world to be surrounded by 3 hot guys like I was at one time! Then we headed over to Danny and Jordan's house then back over to Grant's and just chilled out -- a typical New Year's night.

Sunday was filled with church, and sitting outside on my dock relaxing, and reading, and great phone conversations, and breakfast for dinner, and yea....good stuff.

Monday was the day I headed back to ole' Charles Towne, but before I left I got to sit and have some incredible coffee and even better conversation for a few hours once again with Miss Siciliano. It was SOLID. I loved every second of it...

Today, Tuesday, was the first day of class. To be honest, I was a little anxious/unsettled about starting the semester - but class today was good. I mean, I wasn't necessasrily "excited" about starting all the studying again...buuuut, the stuff I learned today was fun (yes, I accept that I am a nerd for thinking class is fun). Hopefully it will stay that way all semester...my fingers are crossed. :-)

And well, there ya have it folks.

I want to go to the mountains, really bad. Just wanted to toss that out there.

Peace....

2 comments:

Mark "Sleeve" Smyers said...

mountains...yes please.


the diner was great and so was the new years company. im glad we got to cross paths again katie. your a "top shelf" quality of girl(thats old man talk for saying your a great girl).

Anonymous said...

we're going to the mountains this weekend :) :) yeaaaaaaaaah~~~~