Thursday, April 12, 2007

tonight I met Mark for dinner in Jedberg. "What's in Jedberg, Katie?" you may say....and to you, I will answer "not much of anything." haha. Nah, we met right off the exit at Wilsons Trucking Corporation, he hopped in my car, and we found a good pizza shop (with directional help from a lady at Hess) and had some dinner. Then we drove through some pretty cool neighborhoods in Jedberg...and went and sat back in truck company parking lot for an hour and a half or so and "hungout." haha - no seriously - we just hungout. It was a good time. Always is. :-D He leaves tomorrow morning for Washington D.C. for the week. I'm jealous.

BUT, I get to see Patty Griffin's show tomorrow night in Asheville!! wahoo!!! I'm so stoked. Then I get to go to Erin's house for the rest of the weekend for Kelley's bachelorette party....in which I get to see Erin's brand new diamond she's wearing on her finger. Yet again...stoked.

I'm worn out. Been studyin' my butt off all week for my neuro practical.....therefore, now I will go to bed. Goodnight!!

No comments: