Thursday, April 05, 2007

hello.

I am finally sitting down to take a 'break' this week where I have nothing on my plate to do in front of me....and it's kinda nice.
I finished a big research paper this morning, so I don't need to worry about that anymore, and although I'm sure there is some sort of school work I could find to do, I'm going to neglect to think about it at the moment, and enjoy the comfort of lying on my bed and watching PTI on ESPN.
They are talking about Jerry Colangelo right now...I've met he and his wife before. That's kinda cool. I hope he buys the Cubs.
TNext week is Vince Gill's 50th birthday...and he's married to Amy Grant. Just a lil' FYI.
My boyfriend and I had a great time this past Sunday. He didn't get into town until late Saturday night, but Sunday we played in my softball game (in which, he hit a homerun), then went out for a Sunday afternoon drive. It was BEAUTIFUL outside - so it was a great time. We had the windows down and drove out to John's Island, and the Kiawah Island area...then went out to Hamptom Park and played some frisbee, he climbed a big tree, and we just goofed off for awhile. THEN, to cap it all off we at some Zaxby's for dinner, and it was FABULOUS. It was certainly nice to spend the day with him.
I'm going home this weekend for Easter. My brother, Tifany and Anna Grace are flying in, and Mark's parents are in town - so it should be a good time.
I can't wait for the semester to be over...I'm so in need of a break. The countdown is on......
Guess that's about all for now...happy easter, everyone! Don't forget what we are celebrating (and it's not the fact that it's Cadbury Egg season), and praise Jesus, because He is, indeed, risen.

No comments: