Friday, January 12, 2007

a few things

Ellen Degeneres makes me smile. Seriously - I have a hard time watching her without just smiling from ear to ear several times throughout the duration of her show. Gotta love it. In fact, I'm watching it as I type and she just made me chuckle out loud. (OK - that's twice I've laughed out loud in my room alone).

Something I've learned this week: dry cleaning a comforter is kinda expensive, well, for a girl who has no income.

It should be a fabulous weekend - got lots of things to do including but not limited to: ice skating, shopping, bocci ball and horseshoes at the beach, going to a bar to watch the clemson basketball game, church, spoogy's for lunch, watching da' bears game at nate's with my buddies, and so on and so forth. Not to mention it's supposed to be in the 70's and 80's this weekend, there is no school on Monday, and Mark is coming.

I'm training for a half-marathon, and I've got a pretty painful left tibialis anterior - not conducive for running...or walking for that matter. Let's hope that it starts feeling better in the next few days so I can resume my training.

Ellen just made me laugh again.

Here are 2 studs in my life on top of the roof fixin' things like guys do:

No comments: