Tuesday, August 22, 2006

quality has been on my mind lately. in the relational sense. for a lot of reasons.

on that same note, I get to see my best friend Erin in 11 days. 6 months is way too long to go without having someone that significant in your life. it has been harder than I expected, that's for sure. but it will be more than exciting to get to hug her neck and have her back on the east coast for a little while.

I want to meet Michael Jordan.
I had a blueberry muffin this morning for breakfast.
They forgot to put my dad and my curly fries in the bag tonight at Arby's for dinner, and we of course didn't realize it until we got home and sat down at the table to eat.
The thunderstorms in Columbia lately have been incredible.
I need to buy some new pants.
Clemson football starts in 11 days.
and I need to use the bathroom.

There you have it. Goodnight.

No comments: