Tuesday, April 04, 2006

You must be a redneck....

I'm going to do my own rendition of Jeff Foxworthy's "you must be a redneck..." because my mom sent me an email this morning and I couldn't control my laughter when I read the first line.

You know you're from the south when: your mom sends you an email and this is the first line "Well, would you believe that there is a possum in that raccoon cage in the backyard this morning? Daddy took the day off to turkey hunt, so I am going to have to look at that thing all day til he gets home!"

Yes folks, there's a possum in the 'coon cage & daddy's out huntin'. WOW. I don't think I've never felt quite so redneck --- but it cracks me up. Gotta love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's just great! I thought living in Indian Land was red neck enough but oh no...that just doesn't compare!
Your sis