Saturday, April 15, 2006

wanna 'hold my hand'?

I love Hootie and the Blowfish. It's true. In fact, I've always had a desire to see them in concert - but oddly enough never have even though I'm from South Carolina.

Some of you may laugh at this desire - but I can't help it, they never cease to put a smile on my face.

So here's the deal - they're playing in South Carolina soooon on tour. They play in Greenville at the Bi-Lo center on the 28th of April (with Pat Green opening), and August 18th in Charleston. The one in Greenville is $30 and I'm not sure how much the one in Charleston costs -- but, I was wondering if their are any Hootie fans out there who would like to join me in this concert going experience. And, which one should I go to? The Charleston one would make total sense, since I live there - but let's be honest, if no one wants to go with me there, I'll go to Greenville.

So, holla if you want to come. I'm listening to them at this very moment and I'm telling you - it won't be a disappointment. These boys can jam......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to go pleeeeeeease - i have only seen them once and it was pretty awesome; was supposed to go last year but that didn't so much work out:P - preferably in chucktown - mark me down for it

Katie said...

you're in. :-) I won't breakup with you before then, don't worry. haha...ok, not funny, but kinda, right??

Anonymous said...

yay thanks! i'm hanging on to my own ticket this time though just in case;)

Anonymous said...

when is the show in charleston?? I'm completely available in greenville for the 28th. I've seen them once in greenville and they rock my world. In fact, hootie tends to hang out in downtown greenville after his shows...no big deal to him..it's awesome!!