Monday, October 16, 2006

welp, it's official. I'm bored outta my mind. I've been home from school for 2 and a half hours now....and done nothing exciting. made a grilled cheese sandwhich. walked the dog. checked the mail (which is exciting, but I didn't get anything), watched wheel of fortune, and jeapordy!. Jeapordy was slightly entertaining, and had some really funny moments....like the category "football" and no one got any answers right. For instance, what does PAT stand for when the kicker is kicking this? Yep, no one got it.

Too much alone time.

Good thing there's a dog around to keep me company, although she took the biggest, messiest crap ever this morning, which I was still trying to clean up this afternoon. She's passed out on the couch right now, sprawled out in what looks like an extremely comfortable position.

I was going to play frisbee tonight...but didn't get home from school in time to change and get out there - and was hoping to hangout with a friend anyways, so wasn't going to go. Buuuut, that didn't happen either.

This wasn't meant to be a negative email - I was just typing b/c I'm bored. But, Deal or No Deal just came on, and I hear Howie calling me back to watch more mindless television. I should be reading...maybe I will.

My boyfriend also made a nice suggestion of what I should do with my night that I am totally considering. (he's really great, by the way).

This weekend I saw a FANTASTIC concert. Amos Lee played at the Music Farm here in Charleston - and it was by far one of the best concerts I've ever been to musically. He was phenomenal.

Then I went to the state fair the next night, and my boyfriend won me a "family guy" pillow. We also got to ride a freakin' awesome ride, and eat some really not healthy food. Good stuff.

School is back in session. Gonna take a little bit to get back in the swing of things. It's harder than I thought it would be.

Well, back to sitting on the couch. Feel free to come keep me company if you are in the nearby area, or even if you're not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm pretty confused as to why you didn't give grant and i props in your blog. i mean, so what...a family guy pillow? doesn't the company count for something jerk? not to mention who was supportin you friday night? hahaha. love you!!!