Saturday, May 13, 2006

play on playette....

I'm such a player. No really, today I realized that I like to play. Well, actually I've always known that (let's be honest) - but for some reason it stuck out today. Probably because I was playing all by myself and was totally OK with it. I mean sure, it woulda been cool to have someone else there...but you know you're a true playa when you do it by yourself....

First, I started by cycling a few miles on dad's phat-nasty roadbike....I also played basketball for awhile, then decided to play soccer for awhile in my front yard (mind you I have never played an actual game of soccer & yes, I was still by myself - so I was basically just chasing the ball around), then I played a little more basketball, then I wanted to play tennis - but didn't have any tennis balls so scratched that idea...then I got out the golf clubs and "played" golf in the yard....then I went bike riding again until it got dark.

Yes. All by myself.

Oh, then I came in and played scrabble with my mom.

So, in a nutshell what I've learned today is this:

no matter what you just gotta play on playa...or playette in my case.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! life is meant to be played. i'm inspired. =)

Mark "Sleeve" Smyers said...

katie...this makes no sence at all. you mean to tell me that a hot young lady, as yourself, cannot find anyone to play with. what is this world coming to.

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...this is my favorite..."phat nasty roadbike"......hahahaha

Anonymous said...

oh wait, this is better.... "DAD'S phat nasty roadbike..." hahahahaha