Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

So, I'm standing in the kitchen making my breakfast...Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I pour it in my big ole mug (a must for eating cereal) and look at the box and realize that I haven't seen a cinnamon toast crunch commercial in a really long time. Remember the old professor lookin' guy with white hair and glasses who would always say in his accent: "cinnamon and sugar in every bite!" Yea....it's been awhile since I've seen one of those. I'm pretty sure they used to be the commercials where they'd get swirls in their eyes and stuff, but I dunno about that for sure. Anyway - just thought I'd see if anyone else has seen one of those commercials anytime lately or have they become extinct? Lemme know if you have any inside scoop. haha

2 comments:

Mark "Sleeve" Smyers said...

you're such a nut. which is one of the reasons why i like you...your nutty goodness. haha, you're like a candy bar.

Anonymous said...

So, there's this song that I heard that made me think of YOU....and this blog...it's called "milk and cereal" by G. Love and Special Sauce. You should definitely download it for a party in your ears :)