Tuesday, June 05, 2007

hearts tangled
tears wept
love lost
like dust, swept

there are some questions I will never know the answers to. my life has been a journey that I never imagined would take the course that it has taken...that I could have never even dreamt in my wildest dreams. the biting reality of its course boggles my mind and clouds my perception quite often. it is no fantasy. life doesn't take place in a storybook, and I delight in that fact. but reflection brings question and with it, a ripple of emotion.

desire. (emotion). longing. (complete). fulfillment. (broken). love.

there are a lot of things I miss. a lot of things I wish I could change. a lot of things I weep for. a lot of love I wish I could give. but no regrets.

my innermost being is known by the creator of the universe. and one day, all of the questions will answered...

until then, I will hope.

No comments: