Saturday, June 11, 2005

a heart that is....

I had so many things I wanted to write on here when I thought about it 5 seconds ago, but between then and typing in the web address they somehow left me. I hate when that happens.

But you know what I love? I love having a heart that is content. I know that circumstancially I'm not supposed to be content all of the time - but having a content heart is completely different. Circumstancially today, I couldn't have been more content. I got to spend time with one of the most amazing people in the world. Someone who's shear presence makes my heart more content than it was in the moments before I was with them. Someone who I can share my heart with purely, who I can be real with, who I can be confident that they are going to be real right back. Those circumstances helped to aide in a more content heart - but I'm still not there, and I can't get there by myself. God has allowed my heart to be unsettled right now for a reason - a reason that I'm not sure of but excited to see why. Maybe I won't ever know why...maybe I will. I'm not sure...I just hope that I will learn a lot from it. It's not very fun going through it...and not knowing why there is discontentment - but I can only pray that Christ will be glorified through it....and through me while it lasts.

No comments: