Monday, July 03, 2006

The verdict is in:

I have officially deemed that taking a shower after getting really really gross on the beach is one of the best feelings in the whole world.

I mean think about it - you're all salty and sandy and sweaty and sun tan lotiony (yes, I made up a word) and all dried out like a raisin - and you go and take a shower and put on really good smelling lotion....mmmmm.....it's NICE.

You should try it out. I have a beach and shower available for use if necessary. It's a must.

(oh, I'll even provide the good smellin' lotion if you need some of that too)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

katie, i'm so proud of you for well...a couple things. #1-you posted after ragging me and on top of that, a double dipper and #2-you're continuing the excellence of making up your own words.
we've decided it should be an art form and stated in my "literacy" class, it is indeed a rare talent. =)
keep it up.

Katie said...

Stacy,
what can I say, when I go...I go all out. and well, if making up words is an art form - consider me the Vincent VanGogh of the word making world...screw Webster. haha.