Thursday, June 22, 2006

dance dance revolution

dance like nobody's watching.....or is it dance and hope no one's watching??

haha - I just had a major dance session in my room. That's right - all alone, in my room, with some Rusted Root - "send me on my way" blaring.

it was quite amazing if you ask me...if there by chance was an onlooker present, they'd probably tell you different.

It made me smile though, regardless.

I highly recommend it...blare the music, and dance like there's nobody watching, or at least make sure no one is watching. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm...love it!!! nobody would wanna see me dancing but i think i'll endulge in this at some point!

Anonymous said...

crazy...I danced in my hallway today - no one was here of course. But if they were...i'd probably still do it. There ain't no shame in that game :)