Monday, September 19, 2005

good times.

several reasons why this weekend was so fantastic:

a. I was in Clemson (you can't get much better than that)
b. I got to drive through the country
c. I got to share a bed with two of my best friends
d. I got to ride on a motorcycle for the first time ever
e. I got to ride on that motorcycle behind a pretty great guy
f. I got to go to NewSpring which pretty much rocks my world
g. I got to see an incredible football game
h. I got to have a LI with Bri...sort of.
i. I got to have really great phone conversations with 2 of my best friends (not ones i shared a bed with) on the drive back to Charleston
j. I got to have lunch w/ my mom and nephew on the way to Clemson
k. USC got waxed by Alabama :-)
l. I got to play touch football with some of my classmates
m. I saw brownies made in a frying pan
n. I saw some good friends I haven't gotten to talk to in a while (sleeve, stark, etc.)
o. I got to watch the game with my dad
p. Ancheaux's
q. I was in Clemson
r. I was in Clemson
s. I was in Clemson
t. I didn't have to be here studying....

Can't wait to get back there -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, clemson is so amazing...and i'm avoiding studying also by reading this:) you make me want to go back there, and luckily we do in 5 days...yay!

Anonymous said...

Is this katie hogue??

Katie said...

yes, this is Katie Hogue --- who is this??