Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I heart music.

So, can I tell you how much I love music? I really do. I could listen to music all day everyday, I think. Sometimes I wish that life was like the movies where their was constant background music playing as your mood changes, or as the scenery changes or as a sort of foreshadowing of events. Sometimes I have that background music in my head. Or someone will say a certain word or phrase, and automatically a new song will pop into my head. That always makes me smile when that happens...good thing it happens often. I love how their can be so much emotion packed into a single song...so much feeling...so much passion. I love how a song can come on and change your mood in an instant. Or bring up a memory...whether it be a fond one or a not so great one. I love how some songs can make you think. I love how some songs can take away every care you have in the world for that 4 minutes you listen to it. I love how music can sometimes distract my thinking...maybe that's a bad thing. I love crying when I hear certain songs, and cheesin' real big when I hear others. Goodness....isn't it just great???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyy CUZ! u know what i didnt even read the whole paragraph i just read the first sentence and i was like thats me!! i could listen to music all day i even fall asleep to it and do my homework too! wow, we 3rd kids in the fam...just just are whats the word...are ALIKE...dont know if that explains it but u know! i love ya! see you soon!-

SALLY